Expert QA Automation Performance Engineer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
As a QA Performance Testing Analyst your skills will include:
• Expert in relevant tools such as HP Performance Centre / HP LoadRunner and JMeter.
• Expert in Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Sitescope, JConsole/VisualVM
• QA Automation experience
• 7+ years of experience in software development, testing and support with minimum 5 years in hands-on Performance Testing;
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology;
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
• Able to balance scope, quality, effort, schedule and risk at all times
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures, understanding of various client-server technologies that are running in a very complex environment
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics
• Ability to influence and indirectly lead / provide thought leadership on performance testing.
• Previous experience working effectively in globally and culturally diverse teams as well as in matrix organisations.
• Good programming skills, like C, Java Script, SQL
• Fluent in English, verbally and writing
Nice to have:
• Continuous Integration: TeamCity or Jenkins
• Usage of test management tools: Jira, ALM
• Participation and/or completion in Testing certification programmes (Six Sigma, ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).
As a Performance Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
• Participate in the hands on test creation / execution / analysis and reporting of non-functional testing activities.
• Writing and ownership of test plan including effort estimation, test cases, test data and environment setup.
• Work on tasks identified in the testing strategy and plan and will coordinate with all team members, including offshore colleagues.
• Identifies and classifies risks as they arise and follows plan for risk response and mitigation.
• Conducts Proof of Concept using technical tools and evaluates ROI and feasibility studies.
• Has a strong ownership of performance testing activities and provides input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes.
• Performance bottleneck identification, troubleshooting and suggestion of possible solutions
• Documents test summary, provision of product improvement suggestions and communicates the results.
• Manages / influences key stakeholder expectations and delivers against agreed standards
• Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction of the Bank
• Displays robust knowledge of change management tools and techniques to support stakeholders throughout the change curve
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
• Various in house training & webinars;
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
• Health Management Program;
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
• Relocation Package;
• Flexible Working Time.