IT Project Manager (Infrastructure Skills)
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Project management experience gained in large IT projects, including an international context;
• Outstanding banking knowledge and business processes knowledge;
• Strong technical knowledge (technical background on JAVA /.NET will be considered as a plus), business knowledge, and a full understanding of the needs of the customer;
• Flawless English skills;
• Excellent communication skills: clear communication, synthetic/to-the-point;
• Excellent leadership skills;
• Solution oriented approach (vs problem focused);
• Strong digital mindset.
• Facilitate the collaboration between the project teams articulating business / operational needs and defining the appropriate technology solution;
• Plan, organize, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact;
• Manage projects (seeing the project through from inception to completion), time resources, people, including the responsibility for meeting the business’s or client’s needs;
• Organize, plan, and follow IT infrastructure projects, together with the IT Architect, IT Security team, and all other involved teams;
• Coordinate teams while offering monthly reports and KPIs, as defined on project methodology;
• Create and prepare project plans, goals, budgets together with all external suppliers;
• Develop schedules and methods for measuring results;
• Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project;
• Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion;
• Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities;
• Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
• Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications;
• Assure and follow the Reporting and Controlling Plan.