Junior Java Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience with OOP, Collections;
• Knowledge in Java Multithreading and Concurrency;
• Experience with Unit testing (JUnit), Performance Testing (Jmeter) and Spring framework knowledge;
• Domain Driven Design knowledge;
• Experience with Java 8, Spring 4, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL/ MySQL/ NoSQL, AngularJS, Docker, Maven, Git;
• REST API design knowledge: resource-based modeling, Patterns for REST API design, HATEOAS (nice to have);
• Good written and spoken English level.
• Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements;
• Assist in implementing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes, and technology;
• Code and test program modules;
• Offer support in the design phase;
• Actively participate in execution and documentation of tests.
What’s in it for you:
• Access to latest technology projects;
• Attractive salary package;
• Extended benefits package (e.g. private healthcare insurance);
• Opportunities for continuous learning (share knowledge with over 8000 worldwide experts), professional growth and promotion;
• Modern, hi-tech workplace and global working environment;
• Flexible working hours.