This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Java Arhitect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum 6 years experience in Java Software Development working in an Agile environment
• Practical experience in back-end Java frameworks such as Hibernate or similar technologies
• Practical experience in back-end Java Dependency Injection and Transactions DB
• Experience with development tools such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, JUnit, SVN and GIT.
• Understanding of data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, functional and object-oriented programming
• Experienced in ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance and scalability requirements
• Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Carrier Ethernet, optical transport or 3G/4G Wireless.
• Understand and propose potential solutions to new and complex problems
• Ability to analyze and document business requirements and corresponding technical solution
• Ability to design and implement complex software requirements specifications
• Experience with Docker in a production deployment
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience in performing code reviews, mentorship, and technical training is an advantage
The following would be a plus:
• Capability of deploying and maintaining public and hybrid cloud environments including AWS, Azure,
• Understanding of multiple hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack)
• Working knowledge of Juniper NSO
• Experience working on Performance and Fault collection frameworks for large telecom systems.
• Familiarity with SNMP (v1/v2c/v3, MIBs, traps, agent & manager)
• Familiarity with Netconf protocol and Yang data model.
• Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design and implementation, ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards
• Working with Product Management to ensure customer requirements are adequately captured and understood
• Prototyping where necessary.
• Working with peers and other developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate
• Offering technical training, mentorship, and performing code reviews to developers to ensure delivery of features with high standards of quality