This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Software Developer(C++) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
1. Good level of C/C++
2. OOP, OOD principles
3. Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
4. Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code
5. Experience with code compiled cross platform: Fedora (PC), ARM as Target
6. Automotive experience is a plus
1. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
2. Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
3. Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
4. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
5. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
6. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes