Senior Internal Auditor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Internal Auditor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or External Auditor – 4-5 years
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• Languages: English , French is a plus.
We are looking for an objective Senior Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
• Timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
• Ensures the company complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
• Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
• Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
• Identifies and recommends sources of improvement in order to optimize processes and procedures
• Defines corrective actions to improve the efficiency
• Validates these conclusions and actions with the audited subsidiary’s manager and departments’ managers
• Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
• Timely controls the effective application of corrective actions defined following audits
• Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
• Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
• Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation etc.)