New Product Launch Manager - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile New Product Launch Manager - Electronics Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface and systems integration.
* Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new projects into production;
* All activities are done in close collaboration with the team from development, quality assurance, manufacturing and support departments;
* Planning, implementation and optimization of manufacturing methods (technology);
* Planning and ordering of production equipment in cooperation with the Industrial Engineering and Purchasing departments;
* Creation of manufacturing related documents (e.g. manufacturing plans, instructions, SAP planning);
* Preparation of shop floor layouts in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement department;
* Close tracking and improvement of the economical efficiency of the product during its life cycle.
* Technical University degree;
* Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineering - appreciated;
* Knowledge of project management - highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
* Knowledge of SAP;
* English is mandatory;
* German is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Health & Wellness;
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.