Configuration Manager for I ID HMI -TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Configuration Manager for I ID HMI -TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
We are looking for a Configuration Manager to join our group and work for our projects on Instrument Clusters and Central Displays. If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team. Your responsibilities would be to:
* Setting up of the necessary structures on Software and System level in the Version Management System.
* Ensures the consistent and version-dependent storage (backup and archiving) of created/used documents on the network drive.
* Participates in setting up the Change Management strategy.
* Installs and manages the Change Management tool.
* Create and publish new releases (SW & System) to the involved stakeholders.
* Keeps the Project Manager informed on the CM-System.
* Supports the users in the Change Management System, Version Management System, Infrastructure, including storage concept (file location).
* Accessibility of the Version Management System by all people involved in the project.
* Supports the Quality Engineers in enhancing the processes including the rollout of processes.
* Supports the users within the tool and project configuration management process.
* Supports the projects in assessments / audits.
* Provides the required reports for the projects.
* Experience as Software Architect / System Design
* Good knowledge in software requirement analysis
* Good knowledge in object oriented analysis / design
* Good knowledge in UML, C++, C
* Knowledge in Operating Systems for embedded controllers
* Knowledge of testing environment, tools, process and methods;
* HW know-how is a plus.
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.