This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs English Teacher active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Has followed a Psycho-pedagogy module or has previous teaching experience in educational projects that involved working with children (minimum 1 year);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Very good organizing and prioritizing skills;
• Intuition and proactivity;
• Problem solving attitude;
• Easily adaptable;
• Train the trainer certification is a plus.
• Our new Teacher will be helping children coming from difficult families or background. They will learn basic English. We aim to help them acquire the necessary skills for them to be able to go through schools with good results and a chance at a better future. The vacancy is part time for a period of 3 months with the possibility of an undetermined period collaboration afterwards.
• Works with children to help them acquire basic English skills for them to have access to more learning and development opportunities;
• Facilitates an atmosphere where the children should be safe to try new things and to make mistakes, where they can feel included and valued;
• Prepares materials for trainings and instruction sheets;
• Ensures that children have at their disposal the appropriate tools, hardware and software for assigned tasks;
• Provides age-appropriate instruction in conversational English;
• Evaluates educational needs of the children and develops effective children educational experiences that engage and stimulate their school learning;
• Communicates expectations, provides guidance, and shows an active interest in children’s progress;
• Uses formal and informal assessment strategies to manage children’s learning and monitor progress;
• Helps children identify and make use of supplemental instructional/media resources;
• Encourages self-reliance, problem-solving, critical-thinking, creativity, and performance skills;
• Maintains a positive learning environment. Facilitates learning activities that encourage collaboration and positive relationships among each other;
• Evaluates children’s achievements, prepares progress reports (to be provided to EveryMatrix).
Perks & benefits
• Flexible schedule;
• We provide a daily catered lunch;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• The activity is based on Centers locations:
o Pinocchio Center: Ripiceni street, District 2
o Casa din Tei Center: Gheorghe Serban street, District 2
• Company office is in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
• We offer you a health insurance package;
• You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment;
• We lighten up our workplace with an entertainment corner.