We are currently seeking a skilled Office Manager. This person will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. S/he should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. If you believe you possess the commitment, character, and skills to become part of our innovative team, we would like to hear from you!
Location: Iasi, Romania
Schedule: Full Time: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 OR Part Time
What would you do as an Office Manager?
- Ensure excellence in administrative tasks;
- Order supplies and equipment as needed;
- Organize small events for the team;
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information, identifying trends;
- Offer support for some HR activities (posting job adverts, inviting for interviews, signing contracts and collecting documents).
You should have:
- Advanced communication skills in English;
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar position;
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications);
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills;
- Flexibility and an ability to multitask;
- The aptitude to nurture a positive working environment;
- A need to work with and for people and to be driven by results.
What do we offer?
- A full social package, official employment, and a fixed salary;
- Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs;
- Cozy office in the center of the Iasi;
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities.