IOS developer: security, big data, biometrics, blockchain
Veridium is the global leader in mobile biometrics authentication, protecting the identity and data of customers and enterprises all from the palm of their hands, defending the industry and consumers against providers of fraudulent biometric technology.
In an increasingly digital world, with more devices and platforms connected to the Internet of Things, the need for ironclad security is paramount. Using your biometrics – your unique traits or behavioural characteristics – to prove identity will safeguard your company’s most critical assets in a way that’s both convenient and secure.
Today more than ever, people access their health and financial records, corporate documents, even conduct high-dollar transactions from mobile devices, making them vulnerable to breaches and hacking.
Everyone acknowledges that passwords are a weak link in enterprise security. You can lose them, share them, and crack them. Biometric authentication can strengthen legacy systems by adding an additional layer of security. With our technology, a company can deploy biometrics to replace tokens or passwords altogether.
YOU become the password using biometrics — your face, fingerprints, voice — to keep data untouched, private and convenient to access, send, receive and store.
We developed the global standard for biometrics-based identity authentication, called BOPS, the Biometric Open Protocol Standard. We contributed the BOPS protocol to the IEEE and it is now the approved international standard for biometric-identity assertion. With a BOPS compliant framework, we offer the only end-to-end, enterprise-grade platform that validates those accessing data are who they say they are.
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications, with focus on security.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
About the company
Veridium is a Digital Infrastructure Security Company devoted to developing highly secured Identity Assertion Platforms.
Headquartered in New York City, research and development labs operate in Bucharest (research machine learning, backend, mobile, SDET, devops), Oxford and Boston ( computer vision).
The B2B platform has multiple integrations with: major European and North American Banks and financial institutions, online retailers in Western Europe, access security systems, online mobile apps.
Server Technologies: Java Server, Restful API with secure communication protocols, Big Data, NoSQL, Automated Testing jUnit, Biometric Enabled Clients, User Behaviour Analytics, blockchain
Mobile (Android, IOS)
Potential for growth and innovation:
Evolving field of data security
Big data, machine learning