Senior Accounting Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accounting Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As a Senior Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting activities for the French entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Provide the preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income;
- Provide the preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balance;
- Develop the analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts;
- Provide the preparation of the yearly Statutory Financial Statements production in IFRS;
- Provide the preparation of regular group consolidated reporting;
- Provide the preparation of manual adjustments, including accrual and deferrals calculation;
- Provide the preparation of analyses and comments for explaining variations in between accounting periods;
- Monitor and record of operational risk and related to control framework and alert management of potential risks.
A little about You:
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have been implicated in consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting ;
- You are a medium French speaker;
- You have an advanced level of Excel knowledge.
We also value:
- Good analytical & investigating skills;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan)
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.