Operations Specialist with German/Russian/French/Spanish (# 3017027 / 3028822)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Operations Specialist with German/Russian/French/Spanish (# 3017027 / 3028822) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
As an Operations Specialist in Supply Chain you will be building a strategic relationship with customers, working in an European, multicultural environment, enrolled for a continuous development, supporting HP partners and customers, as well as the sales teams, in their activities of managing the customer and partner orders. They are part of the central order management team, and have varied responsibilities thru out the order life cycle.
What will your day consist of?
- You will lead communication with key customers portfolio developing trusted relationships, serving as a key contact for order related queries
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- You will advise the Sales, HP Partners and customers on supply chain related matters
- You will participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with excellent English:
- excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- ability to use also a second language in building relationships with native speakers of German or Russian would be an advantage
A result-oriented professional with:
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Foundational understanding of sales process
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency
- Typically with experience in the field of customer service and support, call center in BPO and SSC industry
- Bachelor's degree in areas of studies as business administration, supply chain, finance, accounting, or related areas.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our award winning learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Flexible working schedule
Medical services subscription
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)