Project Analyst - Information Services
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Analyst - Information Services active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
• Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written;
• MS office pack knowledge, Excel skills preferred;
• Able to work with minimum of supervision as well as performing under pressure and meeting tight SLAs - Very good organizational skills and time management;
• Plan effectively for future activities and manage unplanned events in a controlled manner; easy adaptability to constant change and evolution of the work environment;
• ITIL framework awareness/ Project Management methodologies knowledge is an advantage;
• Travelling to UK availability is mandatory (participation to onsite events and meetings is required on rotational basis, minimum 1 week every 3 months).
• Proactively managing SML process and various meeting arrangements;
• Communication leant between our resources and other AWS support teams (PMO, Service Desk etc), first escalation point in SML related queries;
• Train new joiners – colleagues/contracted resources working on IS delivery projects;
• Assisting in the planning and implementation of agreed changes to the delivered services;
• Providing support for Portfolio/Programme/Project managers and working closely with them in order to ensure compliance at all requested levels (SLAs, PDRs);
• Tracking problem trends and establishing corrective action plans, ensuring that corrective actions are put in place to prevent recurrent problems;
• Weekly / Monthly Reporting, identify opportunities to streamline and/or reuse data, exploit data available in PMO tools and make incremental reporting improvements in line with feedback and changing reporting needs;
• PMO specific tool (Execview) activities: logging new entries and setting them accordingly, tracking RAIDs and Milestones, manage the existing data quality;
• Managing adhoc requests received via our PMO mailbox.
Work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 19:00, 8.5h shifts