Level 1 Cyber Assistant | Spain (Barcelona or Madrid)
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Requirements for the position of Level 1 Cyber Assistant:
• Degree or Master in Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent (also students in their last year of studies).
• High level of English (minimum B2)
• Interest in Cyber Security
• EU working permit
Your Role in Deloitte as Level 1 Cyber Assistant:
• Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development
• Act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
EDC is the Deloitte’s Global Operation Centre for the EMEA region, a Cyber Security Excellence and Expert Delivery Centre based in Madrid, counting on experienced cyber professionals, who currently serve over 200 clients worldwide with Cyber operational services and high value-adding and innovative offerings. The quality of the Center is endorsed by the CERT certification, issued by the Carnegie Mellon University.
These are the four main operation areas in EDC:
• Cyber Strategy, which guides cyber-risk programme handling and investment, including risk assessment, threat intelligence and GRC solution implementation.
• Cyber Security, which establishes risk-oriented cyber controls. They minimise risks, encourage business growth and seek cost optimisation.
• Cyber Vigilance. Our experience in analytic and correlation technologies lets us provide monitoring services focused on business-critical processes, including business and threat data integration to prioritise incident handling and investigation.
• Cyber Resilience. We handle critical cyber incidents, applying relevant operations and repairing potential business impacts.
What do we offer:
• Join a young and multidisciplinary team
• Develop your professional career
• Receive continuous training and benefit from the Cyber Academy, about practices and the industry you will be assigned to.