2nd Level Application Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs 2nd Level Application Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure personal and group productivity driven through networking and teamwork
- Customer interaction to promote customer-oriented responsiveness
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of OSS Assurance products (TeMIP suite, Unified OSS Console, UCA EBC…)
- Development and integration knowledge in the supported products would be a plus
Other Requirements (Competencies):
- English – fluent written and spoken.
Provides technical support to internal and external customers and resellers via trouble tracking tools like SFDC
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of our products
- Participates in problem diagnosis or isolation, driven by the remote support organization
- Provides workaround and defect fixes within Service Level Objectives when problems arise in the customers’ labs or live network environments
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that these are met.
- Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately, escalates issues according to established procedures
- Candidate will be part of a 24x7 on-call support planning