2nd Level Application Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs 2nd Level Application Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure personal and group productivity driven through networking and teamwork
- Customer interaction to promote customer-oriented responsiveness
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of OSS Assurance products (TeMIP suite, Unified OSS Console, UCA EBC…)
- Development and integration knowledge in the supported products would be a plus
Other Requirements (Competencies):
- English – fluent written and spoken.
Provides technical support to internal and external customers and resellers via trouble tracking tools like SFDC
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of our products
- Participates in problem diagnosis or isolation, driven by the remote support organization
- Provides workaround and defect fixes within Service Level Objectives when problems arise in the customers’ labs or live network environments
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that these are met.
- Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately, escalates issues according to established procedures
- Candidate will be part of a 24x7 on-call support planning