Developer in test
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Developer in test active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Good knowledge of Selenium
• Knowledge of SQL
• Nice to have – knowledge of JAVA
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Customer oriented
• Team work
• Attention to details
• Learning and investigation capacity
• Courage and self-confidence
• Stress resistance
• Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium, Internal and external frameworks or similar tooling
• Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
• Create scripts in order to capture and reuse automated unit test cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
• Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
• Execute and analysis automation test results
• Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing
• Work with the Infrastructure/Application Support Team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
• Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Bugzilla or similar tools/means