Financing Services Administrator Maintenance- temporary 6 months
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team?
• University degree – preferably in the economic/ or legal;
• Proactively, interpersonal and very good communication skills, positive attitude, team player, self-starter, eager to go one step forward, challenging, result orientated;
• Analytical & strategic thinking, organized mind, self-control
• Very well organized and achievement oriented;
• Attention to details;
• Very good level of English, both oral and written.
• Prior experience in loan documentation and/or banking operations would be an asset
Administrate lending facilities for Mid Corporate Banking Clients
• to manage and monitor credit documentation ( loan agreement, pledge on agreements and check lists);
• prepare the forms with booking data related to facilities, commitments, collateral and covenants, maintain up-to-date borrower static data relevant to credit facilities;
• prepare periodic reports on covers and covenants compliance and calculate the limits availability;
• receive draw-down requests and ensures correct and timely processing of transactions related to facilities.
• scan / copy after loan documentation;
• provides support for credit documentation archiving;
• provides support for transferring to another departments of credit files;