Commercial Data Analyst
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• Language Skills: minimum English B2;
• Excel advanced level;
• Preferable experience with Data Collection / Reporting / Issue Resolution;
• Computer skills;
• Preferable knowledge reporting tools;
• Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve data issues;
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
• Strong negotiation and decision-making skills;
• Strong communication and influence skills.
• The Commercial Data Analyst oversees sales to retail activities of data collection and validation;
• Analyzes data to ensure data integrity for downstream processes;
• Identifies and resolves issues with data collected from the distributors and issues that prevent data from moving between systems;
• Act as a resource for the Commercial Data Specialist to contribute to the association between location and retail master data to ensure data quality and integrity between systems, sources and information delivery by identifying issues, providing notification, participating in resolution and tracking;
• Act as a resource in identifying issues with the migration of data between distributor and internal systems. Works closely with the Commercial Data Specialist in resolution of performance problems;
• Performs analysis for internal and external customers including, but not limited to, distributor personnel, (field) sales, and Commercial team;
• Analyzes and research distributor rejected or missing rebates;
• Analyzes and research data inquiries from distributors, (field) sales personnel, and internal Sales to Retail Data users.
What’s in it for You?
• Great people culture;
• Salary package based on experience and expertise;
• Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
• Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness.