Marketing Manager @UNIVERSUM Events
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Universum Events active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Manager @UNIVERSUM Events active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Cu o experienta de peste 10 ani in managementul evenimentelor de mari dimensiuni, Universum Events este o companie construita in jurul conceptului de "arhitectura de eveniment". Munca noastra se bazeaza pe oamenii extraordinari cu care lucram si solutiile creative propuse.
Proiectele noastre aduc impreuna experti din diverse domenii, inovatori in project management, pionieri in digital, specialisti de resurse umane si comunicatori creativi, traineri, vorbitori exceptionali, artisti, designeri, facilitatori, muzicieni, magicieni si orice alte competente sunt necesare pentru a-ti duce proiectul la urmatorul nivel.
Vei fi uimit de atentia acordata nevoilor clienților noștri, creativitatea și implicarea noastra pentru a face lucrurile sa se intample.
Afla mai multe despre noi la www.universum.ro
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is a plus
• 4-6 years previous experience in marketing
• Minimum 3 years of team management
• Experience in online marketing (email marketing, social media, SEM)
• Understanding of marketing principles and demand generation tactics
• Must possess strong copywriting skills for the digital space
• Ability to manage multiple workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical skills and marketing performance knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Some of the main responsibilities are described below:
• Develop and execute digital marketing plans, including content plans, PPC Campaigns, email marketing campaigns etc
• Manage the creation and deployment of marketing communications and collateral (copy writing and design ideas) including emails, online ads, websites, direct mail, etc. – to ensure they accurately reflect our branding, positioning and key messaging.
• Work on social media platforms to conduct community outreach and promote company events awareness
• Partner with creative team to develop look & feel of marketing campaigns
• Regularly analyze the performance of marketing tactics and campaigns to determine effectiveness
Expectations and way of working
• Responsibility – in my area of work, I make sure that things are moving and I am constantly looking for new solutions; I take into account the fact that I am the sole responsible to make things happen, not somebody else;
• Trustworthy – my team mates can rely on me at any moment in time;
• Proactive – I act independently, without always waiting for somebody else to tell me what to do; I explore and try to help also beyond my strict area of responsibility;
• Efficient – I am always paying attention to manage resources in an efficient manner, from the financial point of view and considering space and time resources which I need to use;
• Permanent orientation towards the clients’ needs, valid both for my colleagues (potential internal clients) and for our external (corporate) clients.