Marketing Manager @UNIVERSUM Events
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Universum Events active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Manager @UNIVERSUM Events active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Daca inca nu ai apucat sa ne cunosti, noi suntem Universum Events, cea mai mare companie de team building si evenimente corporate din Romania. Activam cu pasiune si profesionalism in aceasta industrie de peste 15 ani, creand concepte unice si inovative pentru clientii nostri.
Viziunea noastra este reprezentata de catre conceptul de Arhitectura de Evenimente. De ce l-am numit asa? Pentru ca plecam de la a intelege obiectivele, valorile companiei tale si audienta careia se adreseaza evenimentul, iar pe baza acestora cream conceptul de la 0.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is a plus
• 4-6 years previous experience in marketing
• Minimum 3 years of team management
• Experience in online marketing (email marketing, social media, SEM)
• Understanding of marketing principles and demand generation tactics
• Must possess strong copywriting skills for the digital space
• Ability to manage multiple workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical skills and marketing performance knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Some of the main responsibilities are described below:
• Develop and execute digital marketing plans, including content plans, PPC Campaigns, email marketing campaigns etc
• Manage the creation and deployment of marketing communications and collateral (copy writing and design ideas) including emails, online ads, websites, direct mail, etc. – to ensure they accurately reflect our branding, positioning and key messaging.
• Work on social media platforms to conduct community outreach and promote company events awareness
• Partner with creative team to develop look & feel of marketing campaigns
• Regularly analyze the performance of marketing tactics and campaigns to determine effectiveness
Expectations and way of working
• Responsibility – in my area of work, I make sure that things are moving and I am constantly looking for new solutions; I take into account the fact that I am the sole responsible to make things happen, not somebody else;
• Trustworthy – my team mates can rely on me at any moment in time;
• Proactive – I act independently, without always waiting for somebody else to tell me what to do; I explore and try to help also beyond my strict area of responsibility;
• Efficient – I am always paying attention to manage resources in an efficient manner, from the financial point of view and considering space and time resources which I need to use;
• Permanent orientation towards the clients’ needs, valid both for my colleagues (potential internal clients) and for our external (corporate) clients.