Junior System Engineer
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
You have a M.Sc. degree in Software, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or other relevant experience.
You have an internship or a first experience in the automotive sector
You are proficient in English (written and spoken).
You are proactive, have good communication skills and capable of working in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
As a System Engineer, you will support our clients by:
- Developing requirements for security controls, mainly software based
- Working with test team to establish a level of test methods
- Interacting with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) design teams
- Working with solution architects to get a coherent security design
- Working with manufacturing and IT department for supporting infrastructure