Mechanical Test Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Mechanical Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- hands-on experience in mechanical testing(minimum 1 year experience)
- good problem solving skills and strong analytical sense
- fluency in English
- bachelor degree in technical field - preferred Mechanical Engineering
- assuring the good functionality of the tested products by realising the mechanical tests
- evaluate the strenghts and weaknesses of the final products
- write the tests' protocols in order to execute them
- prepare reports with recommendations for issues or unspecificities found
- recommend changes for the products by analysis the problems found