System Test Engineer
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- previous experience of minimum 1 year in system testing
- hands-on experience in software testing
- bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Technical Field
- experience in designing and implementing testing strategies
- fluency in English
- fair knowledge in C/C++
- test scenarios for different softwares
- in charge of the validation of test protocols and test results
- design test strategies and methods and apply the test on the specific softwares
- keep in contact with the rest of the technical departments
- write test reports