Hydraulic Test Engineer
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- previous experience in hydraulic testing
- good to have knowledge of SolidWorks, SCILAB, ARAS, SMARTEAM
- good planning and organisational skills
- bachelor degree in Technical Field
- fluency in English
- protocol tests and validation test
- assure the functionality of the systems by controlling the flows of fluids (pumps, hydraulic block)
- write test reports and present solutions for different issues found