Video ID Verification Specialist with Romanian (Lebara) - Live and work in Bulgaria!
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Fluency in Romanian and English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including MS Office.
• Ability to represent our client’s brand and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm.
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent computer literacy.
You will be responsible for delivering a consistent level of exceptional customer service. You will be in touch with existing customers and will assist them with queries over the phone and through email, chat, and social media platforms. You will need to be flexible and available to work on a shift rotation basis in a multicultural and fun working environment.Other info
Lebara is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. Founded in 2001, they provide services in many countries around the world, using the mobile virtual network operator business model. Lebara Mobile provides Pay as You Go mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. They have won the Best MVNO award six years in a row. And now they are taking new journeys into digital communications, entertainment and financial services.
What we could offer you?
Concentrix is a leading global business services company with over 100,000 staff in 125+ delivery centres around the world. We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Competitive salary
• Excellent relocation package
• Performance related bonus
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
In the past few years, Bulgaria has steadily increased in popularity and is quickly becoming the new hot spot in Europe. Sofia ranks in the top four most impressive, yet affordable European cities and received TripAdvisor’s most affordable European city award for 2013. Bulgarians are known for their hospitality and willingness to lend a hand. And although some might not speak English, they will make sure you find your way, even if that involves personally walking you there. Begin your journey of discovering Bulgaria, while it is still Europe’s best kept secret! Our Concentrix offices are based in the most popular Business Park Sofia and Capital Fort – the tallest and the fanciest building in Sofia.
Get in touch today!