Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Contexpert active.
Vezi toate job-urile Brand Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Membra a HLB International, Contexpert este o companie de top din Romania care ofera inca din 1996, servicii de contabilitate, consultanta fiscala, audit, inventariere, salarizare si administrare de personal (locul 5 in topul companiilor de contabilitate din Bucuresti, potrivit CECCAR).
Creata in 1969, HLB este o retea internationala dinamica de consultanta de business care serveste clienti din peste 130 de tari, cu peste 600 de birouri in lume, 1900 de parteneri si peste 17000 de profesionisti. Membrii HLB si-au construit o reputatie puternica in tarile lor si proiecteaza o identitate globala comuna, promovand expertiza locala cu performanta internationala.
Contexpert s-a nascut in urma cu 19 ani dintr-o initiativa indrazneata si a devenit o afacere de succes prin dedicatia totala a managementului si a angajatilor sai. In prezent, Contexpert este o companie respectata in mediul de afaceri romanesc, avand un portofoliu de peste 300 de companii nationale si multinationale ce deruleaza afaceri cu cifre de piata semnificative.
Serviciile de calitate si oamenii sunt cele mai importante resurse pentru companie. S-a investit in ei si s-a creat o structura flexibila de promovare, in care fiecare isi poate gasi calea spre dezvoltarea profesionala. Managementul companiei a ales sa puna pret pe delegarea responsabilitatilor si cresterea continua bazata pe evolutia si specializarea echipei. Drept urmare, fiecare membru din echipa este incurajat sa devina din ce in ce mai bun in ceea ce face si sa reprezinta o sursa de inspiratie pentru cei aflati la inceput de cariera.
For our client (the Official Exclusive Distributor of more than 15 of the most renowned international Perfume and Cosmetics Brands), we are looking for Brand Manager – Cosmetics Category Marketing.
- 3 years experience on similar position
- Experience in BTL / ATL projects
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) advance level
- Very good knowledge of English – fluent
- Project management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Quick understanding of consumer lifestyles, of the competitors and of the cosmetics market
- Analytical thinking, creativity
- Strategic thinking
Purpose of the job:
According to brands’ corporate strategy, administrate resources allocated for developing a relevant position on the local market within Cosmetics Category, achieving a continuous growth of sales volume and profitability, in line with the company strategy.
- Analyse data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Adapt corporate strategy of the brands on local market, set objectives and operational programs (both on short and long term) for the allocated brand in order to increase sales volume, brand awareness and create added value.
- Maximize sales and commercial opportunities through accurate stock control, imaginative use of brand guidelines and by providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Monitor brands performance compared to targets set and propose corrective actions.
- Plans, monitors and maintains effective stock levels and assortments.
- Monitor and implements changes in catalogue offer.
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
Advertising & Publicity Tools:
- In order to increase brand awareness & sales volumes, recommend and implement an annual program of promotional and event activities for the allocated group of brands. Work in close cooperation with trade marketing, media, sales & logistic departments to develop & implement the action plan. Supervise implementation of all the programs.
- Monitor launch and initiate necessary refinements to ensure development in line with the plan
- Identify the A&P (Advertising & Promotions) tools appropriate for brand communication / presence / image
- Plan, monitor and implement A&P budgets, with strict control of the allocation of the resources based on in-depth analysis
- Achieves high standards of presentation, creatively interpreting brands’ guidelines to achieve maximum impact. Make full use of all brand guidelines equipment assessing the impact in the market.
- Responsible for communicate internally / externally all the knowledge/ information about the new products (characteristics, advantages, benefits, promotions, etc). Responsible to communicate all details about these products to the trade, sales and logistic representatives.
- Reviews and monitors stock replenishment process, taking actions to ensure the sales department receives correct stock assortment.
- Ensure company’s pricing and targeting policies are implemented.
- Propose forecast for new launches, promotional items etc
- Exploits technology to make effective commercial decisions
- Plan, monitor and observe the budgets set for the brand, while ensuring that expenses are kept within the set limits
- Maximize profitability through the effective control of expenditure.
- Establishes and achieves agreed targets. Implements action plans to control expenditure.
Reporting & analysis
- Execute competitive analysis of the allocated brands vs direct & indirect competition (price positioning, assortment, promotional activities etc
- Present to management monthly analyses of the allocated brands performance
- Responsible for the external reporting process according to the brands’ representative requests.
Understanding the brand in the market
- Analyze brands development in Romania
- Understand buyer behavior and trade activity, distribution channels
- Follow the activity of the competitors in Romania and their relevant positioned brands (in terms of price, marketing activities, advertising, strategies), in order to secure a better position on the market of own brand.