Shopfloor Leader - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Shopfloor Leader - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
* Organize and control the shop floor activities during serial production in aim of satisfying our customers in terms of product quality, delivery time and volume
* Manages the production team
* Responsible for recruiting, motivating and performance evaluation together with HR department
* Contributing to the continuous improvement of management system and quality manual, optimizing of procedures in his field of responsibility
* Responsible for daily production plan
* Supports the production planning process with relevant inputs about the production lines
* Ensure that process description, work instructions and control plans are followed by the manufacturing team
* Responsible for the escalation procedure in case of production breakdown
* Prepares the manufacturing KPI's in case of nonconformity he defines corrective actions
* Cost improvement projects for the manufacturing lines in the area of responsibility
* Human resource allocation in order to fulfill customer demand
* Experience on a similar position in electronic area or production
* Knowledge of electronic and equipment's manufacturing
* English, Microsoft Office and SAP knowledge
* Leadership and communication skills
* Strategic and Quality orientation
* Target oriented
* Competitive salaries
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Private health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.