Join our F1™ Team- Customer Support Representative with German
- Secondary school education
- Proficient in German ( written and spoken)
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Able to multi-task
- Strong team player with commitment and a positive attitude
- Good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or propose a solution to a customer's problem
- Adaptable and Proactive
-Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronical
-Respond promptly to customer enquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly.
-Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
-Assign direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated department
.-Meet Quality and Productivity standards.
-Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
-Communicate with other departments, as needed.
- Great & long term career opportunities
- A young and dynamic environment