Commercial Finance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Commercial Finance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
- Financial background with excellent fundamental finance skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Excellent command of business English (spoken/written)
- Analytical thinking and advance MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated, with strong communication skills and attention to details
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI / SAP (FI / COPA module) or ERP equivalent would be considered as advantage
Global Deploy is a new function that sits as part of One R&D. The function is mainly comprised of the Regional Product Centres, that exist to enable our products to win in the market by supporting the rollout of key innovation, maintaining the existing portfolio, and managing product and specification analysis, ensuring we adhere to compliance legislation worldwide.
The Commercial Finance Analyst is key to ensuring we have proper visibility of the Deploy cost base to be able to allocate resources, and movements to budget and forecast are explained and understood. The role is also heavily involved in supporting the Global Complexity Reduction project to ensure control and understanding of savings run through the Deploy function and beyond for the benefit of the end markets.
- Co-ordination of UK Deploy Cost base and associated recharge requirements – quality and timely reporting of local P&L, BS and CF per Group standards and timetables, local reporting in BPC
- Liaison with overseas Deploy Finance BPs, and consolidation of Global Deploy Cost Base for Management review and P&L as part of One R&D, including overseeing Global Recharges
- Support the Global Complexity Reduction projects by monitoring savings through the Savings Portal, take pro-active approach to understanding movements in forecast and be able to explain in detail appropriate for the audience
- Ad hoc support to Commercial Finance Controller (Deploy) in order to generate reports from SAP, and troubleshooting system issues
- Optimize systems and work processes to drive productivity and growth
Assist in preparation of Global Deploy dashboards
- Build good working relationships between, but not limited to One R&D Finance, local Deploy sites, Global Operations and Marketing Finance,
- Positively reflect the Global Deploy function and wider One R&D
- Take pre-active ownership of challenges and work to resolve using influence and network as appropriate
- Work towards ‘best in class’ philosophy and promote this
- Initiate opportunities for growth and self-development
- Challenge the status quo to maximize ways of working efficiency
- Seek and promote opportunities to add to the long-term value of the business