Project Leader (Electric/Electronic department)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Leader (Electric/Electronic department) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
• Engineering degree (Electrical Engineering, Electronics&Telecommunications, Computer Science)
• Previous relevant experience within electric/electronic engineering or program planning departments
• Min. 2 years` experience in leading roles/team management
• Solid technical background in Automotive
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Project management skills : planning, reporting, leading technical meetings
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• An advanced level of English is required (French could be a great plus)
• Coordinating one or more projects by supervising technical team leaders and engineers
• Managing and identifying any potential new risks
• Delivering projects on time and in budget by planning and organizing resources and people (including workload distribution)
• Managing business relationships both with ALTEN and the client
• Monitoring different activities within the Electric/ Electronic department, drafting and delivering specific reports (skill matrix/key performance indicators, progress monitoring)
What we offer:
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
• Friendly and challenging work environment
• Motivating salary package
• Meal tickets
• Health and Wellness