Project Leader (Electric/Electronic department)
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
• Engineering degree (Electrical Engineering, Electronics&Telecommunications, Computer Science)
• Previous relevant experience within electric/electronic engineering or program planning departments
• Min. 2 years` experience in leading roles/team management
• Solid technical background in Automotive
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Project management skills : planning, reporting, leading technical meetings
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• An advanced level of English is required (French could be a great plus)
• Coordinating one or more projects by supervising technical team leaders and engineers
• Managing and identifying any potential new risks
• Delivering projects on time and in budget by planning and organizing resources and people (including workload distribution)
• Managing business relationships both with ALTEN and the client
• Monitoring different activities within the Electric/ Electronic department, drafting and delivering specific reports (skill matrix/key performance indicators, progress monitoring)
What we offer:
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
• Friendly and challenging work environment
• Motivating salary package
• Meal tickets
• Health and Wellness