Master Data Management Technical Developer
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• University degree, preferably technical oriented;
• Technology enthusiasts together with ability and willingness to learn new things;
• Availability to travel, and to work in different locations;
• Experience in SQL;
• Knowledge in data architecture and modeling, data quality, data warehousing, business intelligence, and metadata management;
• Basic knowledge of Master Data Management concepts is a plus;
• Basic knowledge of data governance tool (such as SAP DATA SERVICE, INFORMATICA, Collibra) is a plus;
• Fluency in English (written & verbal).
What responsibilities will you have?
As Master Data Management Technical Developer, you will be involved in exciting projects related to the application of a Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management methodologies supporting the team in:
• Design, develop, document of the MDM models;
• Develop and document ETL processes for all MDM subject areas;
• Work with Data Management Analyst to ensure proper documentation and definitions are incorporated into the Enterprise Data Dictionary;
• Data profiling, development, and integration of different systems;
• Assist in ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL related activities;
• Analyzes and defines detailed MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies;
• Develops MDM solution meeting technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs;
• Participates in system and integration test, identifies and resolves solution defects;
• Participates in software training with the customer.