Communications Project Manager - contractor 1y
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Every day will be different as you grow relationships with clients and solve problems as part of our team. It’s hard work. And you’ll have a blast.
• Proven experience as communications specialist/ advertising account executive with project management competences (2-4 years of experience). Some creative agency experience in your back pocket would be great. But don’t let that hold you back. We see this as a fantastic opportunity for someone near the beginning of their career looking to work hard, grow and develop.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, good understanding of HTML (Adobe Dreamweaver; you will be handling email templates, among others).
• Thorough understanding of and/or interest in digital communication.
• Ability to develop new, creative ways to drive communications in a changing business environment.
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Polished verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent English - verbal and written.
• Confidence with proofreading is necessary! (you won’t be flexing your copywriting muscles much but keeping an eagle eye on all content that goes live is mandatory).
We are looking for a passionate project manager to join our Central Communications Team in sunny (at the time of writing) Bucharest.
You will be managing communications initiatives that provide our sales organization across EMEA and APAC the best information at the right time thus helping them sell faster & smarter. You will be grasping each partner’s goals and make use of our team’s creative resources (designers & developers) to build integrated campaigns, by effectively mixing the appropriate channels, may those be portals, blogs, newsletters, email communications, video platforms (yes, we do have a series of internal websites and our own ad network).
For those of you coming from advertising, this is an Account Executive role; the clients are all internal and happy to partner with you.
But here's the thing. There are a number of companies, agencies, boutiques, studios etc. who can make these claims so what makes us different? It's a winning combination of entrepreneurial drive and fast-paced tech environment that’s always changing. You can be a part of something truly meaningful by joining a company that’s changing the way we live.
We’ve been working on some neat projects. Since the majority of our work faces internal audiences, we could not point you to a website to take a look. Nevertheless, we’re happy to show you some samples once we meet. Until then, if you have some available work of your own, feel free to share that link along with your resume.
Oracle is one of the World’s Most Powerful Brands (Forbes, 2017) and has been designated Romania’s Top Employer for the 5th year in a row (Catalyst Research). LinkedIn has also listed us among their 2017 Top Companies (the most sought-after employers).