Data Quality Specialist
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• At least 3 years of working experiences in Data Management projects, specifically where Data Quality frameworks were applied;
• University degree, preferably technical oriented;
• Experience with data quality concepts, data quality metrics and governance processes is required;
• Expertise developing dashboards and analytics using BI platforms;
• Expert leading workshops to gather business and technical requirements and define the scope of the solution;
• Knowledge of Data Quality tools (such as SAP Information Steward, INFORMATICA, Collibra, Talend);
• Able to document technical requirements in a clear and concise manner;
• Knowledge on SQL and data modelling;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Fluency in English (written & verbal).
What responsibilities will you have?
As Data Quality Specialist, you will be involved in exciting projects related to the application of a Data Governance methodology supporting the team in:
• Lead the definition, design and develop of quality checks;
• Identify data quality dimensions and execute data profiling of data quality tools;
• Define and create quality KPIs;
• Develop scorecards showing Data Quality trends;
• Support test sessions providing fixing solutions;
• Write intermediate SQL queries, build reports and analyze data;
• Create documentation for client validation purposes;
• Train junior resources providing required know how;
• Populate business glossary with data attributes describing the business term.