Data Management Delivery Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Data Management Delivery Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• At least 5 years of working experiences in ETL's, Data Quality, Data Managements projects;
• Extensive knowledge on SQL and data modelling;
• Bachelors in related discipline is strongly preferred, but consideration may be given to exceptional candidates with 8 years relevant work experience;
• Plan and manage own and technical team work to meet assigned deliverables promptly. Be responsible for technical team activities, due dates and quality of the deliverable;
• Experience programming for large enterprise systems, or manufacturing systems;
• Availability to travel, to support our clients whenever they go;
• Good communication and presentation skills in order to explain technicalities to functional team and client;
• High standing in client facing activities;
• Fluency in English (written & verbal).
What responsibilities will you have?
As Data Management Delivery Lead, you will be involved in exciting projects related to the application of a Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management methodologies supporting the team in:
• Direct and lead team of technical teams, monitoring activities and supporting junior resources;
• Train junior resources developing technical capabilities;
• Prioritize and assign programming and systems tasks;
• Manage workload across team of programmers;
• Lead design meetings with technical users;
• Participates in MDM and Data quality design reviews, including database code design reviews;
• Collaborate with technical and business resources on application architecture;
• Adhere and contribute to programming, documentation, and testing;
• Review current MDM data models to understand the “as is” environment;
• Reviews MDM and Data Quality unit tests and walks through code with developers.