Data Governance Specialist
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• At least 3 years of working experiences in Data Management projects, specifically where Data Governance frameworks were applied;
• University degree, preferably technical oriented;
• Experience with data quality concepts, data quality metrics and governance processes is required;
• Expert leading workshops to identify Data Governance roles and responsibilities;
• Expert in data architecture and modeling, data quality, data warehousing, business intelligence, and metadata management;
• Expert creating business glossary and data dictionary;
• Exposure to tools used to support data management specifically business glossary, metadata management, data profiling, and data quality (such as SAP MDG, INFORMATICA, Collibra);
• Excellent presentation capabilities in order to illustrate;
• Basic knowledge on SQL and data modelling;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Fluency in English (written & verbal).
What responsibilities will you have?
As Data Governance Specialist, you will be involved in exciting projects related to the application of a Data Governance methodology supporting the team in:
• Train junior resources providing required know how;
• Closely work with management and business process areas to ensure correct definition of scope and requirements;
• Advocate and be a practitioner of metadata best practices;
• Generate Documentation of processes and procedures;
• Perform Data Analysis such as root cause analysis, impact analysis, data pattern discovery, data profiling and data exception debugging.