Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
Minimum 4 years of proven experience as a business analyst in software implementation projects with external customer;
• Previous experience on workflow based applications – would be a plus;
• Experience with Online Platforms is a plus;
• Proficient in English (speaking & writing):
o Analysis workshops will be performed with English speaking stakeholders
o All deliverables are prepared in English
• Capacity analysis, organization and communication skills and teamwork;
• Curiously, insightful and creative.
• Lead requirements gathering workshops (performed at final customer’s location); Stakeholder management;
• Minutes of Meeting documentation;
• Document Functional Specifications (i.e. Business Blueprint), which includes but it’s not limited to the following artifacts:
- BPMN Workflow (Visio / Rational)
- UML Business Class Diagram (with attributes)
- UI Mock-ups (tool used: Caretta GUI Design Studio)
- BPMN Activity diagrams for each stage (Visio / Rational)
- UML State chart (Visio / Rational)
- Narrative business process description
• Functional Specification Document walkthrough with the stakeholders (performed at final customer’s location);
• Functional Specification Document Review/ Update based on feedback & Validation (Signoff);
• User Story preparation & prioritization;
• Continuous business support for implementation team (act as Product Owner as part of the scrum team);