Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
To be successful in the role, you will have to:
• Have proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role;
• Have good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems;
• Possess the ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
• Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Act cool-tempered and able to handle rejection;
• Have outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
We are building a brand new Telesales Team in OLX Group - Romania and we are looking for quick witted colleagues. If you will join the crew as a Telesales Agent/ Telesales representative, you will be in charge with:
• Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about our services;
• Answering questions about the products/ services or the company;
• Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales;
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed;
• Enter and update customer information in the database;
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner;
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.