Logistics Specialist for New Projects with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Logistics Specialist for New Projects with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* Safeguarding the flow of information and materials in conjunction for new projects with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply in preserial phase, explicit orientation to customer requirements;
* Working on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods;
* Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases;
* Active participation in the Project Meetings;
* Create Logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal Logistic concept based on information from sales and NPL/PM;
* Enter, verify and adjust ramp up plan in local SAP/ SAP APO for correct input for PSS (production planner) in order to ensure proper production planning of the preserial parts;
* Meet the required & specific KPIs.
* University Degree;
* Previous Relevant Experience;
* Advanced German Knowledge;
* Advanced English Knowledge;
* Lean Certification;
* Project Management Skills;
* Coaching and Mentoring Skills;
* SAP, Incoterm Knowledge;
* MS Office Knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; - Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.