Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Bachelor`s Degree;
• English advanced;
• Experience performing unit test in CRM/Big Data environments;
• Experience performing system integration test in CRM/Big Data environments;
• Experience performing end to end test in Big Data environments;
• Knowledge of ALM HPQC is mandatory;
• Knowledge of Redmine is a plus.
• Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification;
• Carrying out response activities in terms of test cases identification and test planning;
• Defines the test strategy to make sure the application is consistent to the specification;
• Execute the test plan in different environments (Dev, UAT, Prod);
• Reports issues in a structured, documented and detailed way;
• Uses test automation tools to accelerate the test execution phase;
• Creation of test cases;
• Create and execute scripts;
• Proposes improvements for the overall User Experience;
• Supports the users in the UAT phase in order to test the application in the proper way;
• Recommends controls by identifying problems and suggesting improved procedures;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
• Shares own expertise with others;
• Supports and coordinates junior colleagues;
• Performs peer coding review;
• Works both on evolution and maintenance environments.
Kepler is part of the ALTEN Group - a deeply established worldwide group with a strong commitment to invest in Romania. ALTEN Group has 1000 consultants in Romania, having offices in Bucharest, Iasi, Timisoara, Pitesti, Craiova and Sibiu.
As part of the ALTEN Group, Kepler is an open company. We believe transparency is key to trust and we want this to be the backbone of our relationship. Similar with classical consultancy roles in IT companies, the “Specialist” status in Kepler brings a series of specific elements that explains why more than 80% of employees have been working here for over 10 years.
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years,
which brings a certain polyvalence. -
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a
high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one
word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many
• Another element which a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility.
This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of
changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.