Application Security Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Secureworks active
View all jobs Application Security Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Requirements
• 4+ years experience in administering software-centric security controls in an organization
• Advanced spoken /written English communications skills
• Excellent working knowledge of software security industry standards and development
lifecycle methods – SEI/CMU, SAFECODE, MITRE - Common Weakness Enumeration –
Vulnerability Trends, ISO/IEC 27034, CERT - Secure Coding Standards, OWASP Secure
• Software development and quality assurance testing experience
• IT Systems: SharePoint Administration; MS SQL & IIS Administration, and MySQL
• High proficiency with MS Office productivity applications and Visio
• Experience with: Veracode, Coverity, HP Fortify, Checkmarx, AppScan, WebInspect Analysis solution
• HP Quality Center, Jira, Team Foundation Services software development lifecycle tools
• Application lifecycle management capabilities
• Threat Modeling tools (e.g. Microsoft SDL, STRIDE, PASTA, etc)
• Provide prescriptive guidance and/or root cause analysis of code-level security vulnerabilities in software, to include 3rd-party components.
• Help guide security quality and risk remediation priorities for code-level software reviews.
• Maintain and help implement source code analysis workflow automation improvements
• Help inspect security vulnerabilities associated with open-source and 3rd-party functional libraries
• Assist with security review or creation of written technical guidance that prioritize and remediate software security defects.
• Create, update and maintain appropriate documentation including on-boarding processes and procedures, operational issue tracking and resolution reporting, ticket management and validation analysis checklists
• Work closely with your team members, development project managers, developers, and development operations, during software design through releases to insure a solid set of security requirements and analysis best practices.
• Partner with technology leads and IT Risk leaders to work through product and/or application security issues, resolution and approved remediation plans.
• Contribute to operational process improvements, aid adoption of secure development practices and capabilities designed to enable high quality software.
• Monitor, research, and resolve issue tickets in the product and application security support queue.
• Build and share knowledge in emerging software analysis technologies in the industry and it relates to the broader program focus.