AR Specialist - Abroad Project
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs AR Specialist - Abroad Project active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
This is an opportunity to be part of a core team!
You are going to work on an international and strategic project, up to 6 months and live on an island in beautiful Spain.
The core team consists of several Account Receivable Specialist and Account Payable Specialists so you can spread the news and start packing along with your friends.
Please apply, if you would like to enrich your experience and if you already have:
• 2-year experience in accounting;
• Fluency in English language required, Spanish will be a plus;
• Experience of SAP Accounts Receivable systems;
• Good all-around Excel skills;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication skills;
• Team player;
• Determination to be part of a core team and put your mark on a strategic project .
• Process accounts receivable transactions, sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
• Apply incoming payments on correct customer accounts;
• Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
• Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments) in relation to processed activities and respond to queries.
Join a great team on your own or with the specialists from your network and surf the wave of change in Mediterranean!
Bonuses for recommendation will be also given.