HR Assistant, Internship
HR Assistant, Internship
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Administration & Clerical
The role is responsible for providing full administrative support which can be partly of a highly confidential nature. Working closely alongside employee relation functions to execute processes and tasks effectively and efficiently to specified timescales, agreed standards and via appropriate channels in staffing, performance management, training, reviews, salary planning, reporting, data management and projects as they arise.
- Active involvement in all employee relations related activities and projects; provides adhoc support to the employee relations team and assists with miscellaneous HR projects;
- Full administrative support in the preparation of correspondence, schedules, confidential materials, data entry to HR systems/tools and various employee issues, updating organization charts as well as generating reports;
- Collect data from organization and summarize it (for example: Training need forecast, Safety classes statistics, Training evaluation database etc.);
- Active involvement on managing annual training schedule: collect/estimate training need and when requested contact and agree on agenda with suppliers and internal trainers. Provides help with follow-up on training activities (ethics, EU legal etc.);
- Provide accurate and timely reporting and analysis for a range of HR activities such as: open positions, HR metrics etc.;
- Supports staffing activities which include raising of requisitions and may include interview scheduling, candidate and agency communications, track and update applicant status as they progress, travel coordination, candidate travel expense review and agency invoicing;
- Provides help with follow-up on internal documents flow;
- Prepares and initiates approval processes (e.g. New Hire).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business;
- Proficient English language skills (verbal and written) – other languages a plus;
- Good analytical, listening and communication skill;
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes;
- High level of integrity/confidentiality and diplomacy;;
- Creative problem solving mind-set and solid team player
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills with all contacts in a matrix fast-paced, deadline-driven business and proven good judgment;
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.