Junior PHP Developer
Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Previous professional experience working in PHP is mandatory (internship, short-term contract…)
- Understanding of Relational Databases like MySQL, Postgres,… is mandatory
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Understanding of RESTful API patterns is a big plus
- Experience with various PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel,…) is a big plus
- Experience working in caching systems like Memcache or Redis is a plus
- Knowledge of Git is a plus
What will make the difference:
- A problem solving mindset
- Be a fast-learner
- Strong communication skills
- Be a team-player
- A huge amount of curiosity
- The ability to work in a flexible environment
- And of course, a lot of motivation to join us!
As a Junior PHP Software Developer, you will be referring to a senior developer and will contribute to our innovative projects by working in an agile environment.
You will code, test and implement configuration changes and assist the design or software applications to meet the functional and technical requirements of our technology-based business solutions.
- Support the design process by taking part in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented back-end applications with PHP and MySQL
- Analyze processes in order to suggest solutions
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests
Due to a high volume of applicants, we will only consider the applications with a detailed CV: please indicate your previous companies, tasks you were in charge of, the languages and frameworks you used…
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Annual training budget
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Relaxation room
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you are up for the challenge of a lifetime!