SQL Server Developer - M/F
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MindGeek active
View all jobs SQL Server Developer - M/F active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL with minimum of 5+ years of experience in MS SQL 2005 or above.
- Design and develop ad-hoc /scheduled reports and dashboards for various business units.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures / Functions.
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Design and Develop ETL processes and unit tests in a data warehouse environment.
- Ability to perform minor DBA tasks if needed (Indexing, Query Tuning, Manage Database security, etc.).
- Basic Knowledge of HADR technologies (Replication, Log shipping, etc.) is a plus.
Analyze and document BI needs and its processes.
Other tasks Include:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Share technical expertise with team and provide recommendations to implement design and code reviews.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in managing technical information with the team.
Experience & education:
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics Degree or Diploma in Information Technology.
- Experience in Microstrategy is an asset, but not necessary.
The primary responsibility associated with this role includes generating reports for our clients, Performing ETL from disparate data sources, writing complex and optimized SQL queries, handling data warehouse tasks and server maintenance.Other info
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Annual training budget
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Relaxation room
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you are up for the challenge of a lifetime!