Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
If you are a talented and highly motivated student, this is the internship opportunity you have been looking for!
Be part of the testing team for delivering the newest technology and features expected by customers all over the world.
What we offer:
• Participation to in-house trainings to gain solid knowledge about software testing in the first 3 months;
• Work shadowing sesssions with technical experts of the team to support you with the learning process;
• An appointed buddy whom you can reach to for guidance;
• Insight into the telecom industry, exposure to Nokia’s corporate environment and access to a network of professionals and other interns like you;
• Flexibile schedule to encourage you pursuing your university studies in parallel and a compensation & benefits package to boost your student budget.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To analyze system concepts and complex product and system features;
• Test environment building, integration and maintenance;
• According to project assignment, to create automated test suites and scripts for relevant test tools;
• To execute manual or automated test cases against real equipment and to report test results into tools;
• To write defect reports and verifying corrections;
• To collaborate with the stakeholders (system specification team & SW developers) and support other testers and developers;
• Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters.
Do not hesitate to apply, if you are a student who:
• Is currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s university degree in Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science;
• Has basic knowledge of telecom,Linux and automation;
• Is fluent in English (both in written and oral communication);
• Searches to learn continuously and fast, in an ambitious and resourceful way.
You will be redirected to apply on the Nokia Career Site.