PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics or Engineering;
- Legal know how is an advantage;
- A minimum experience in the sourcing area;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills;
- English language: Passive command (ability to understand technical documentation) is required, fluency an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of the relevant subcategory market and relevant technologies (trends);
- Good PC handling.
- Ensure target/KPI achievement and fulfil reporting requirements;
- Is responsible to organize, perform and measure local strategic Procurement activities in accordance with local / global category strategy and defined rules of collaboration;
- Is responsible for beneficiary management, to ensure implementation of the overall procurement strategy as well as the defined global standards and continuous improvement for the category;
- Co-develop with his manager and relevant stakeholders the strategies for the category;
- Sourcing activities;
- Perform tenders and conduct negotiations in accordance with the Procurement Policy and Rules (analyse and evaluate the commercial offers as member of the evaluation and Negotiations Committtee; perform negotiations; prepare the documentation for obtaining the needed approvals; prepare, negotiate and obtain the needed signatures for contract / stand alone Purchase Order);
- Cover vendors claim management (in case of issues w/ quality, logistics and/or quantities).