This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Helpdesk active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field
- Minimum 6 months of experience in technical support(helpdesk, IT support)
- Good communication skills
- Good English level
- Mobility to Bucharest
- Offer technical support for Windows systems
- Both IT support via phone and on site
- Handling the technical issues that can appear with the operating systems/ internal applications
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries