SAP Consultant - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As SAP Consultant you will be assigned to consultancy task supporting our business colleagues achieving their goals (support activities and project work as well). You will work closely to the business and must demonstrate very good business process knowhow, SAP customizing knowhow and professional attitude. As a SAP consultant you will be involved in:
* Support Analysis of business requirements and process changes (E.g. Sales and customs department)
* Programing new solutions
* Leading/participation of local and global projects (e.g rollouts, new greenfields projects, upgrades)
* Support of the business departments / user
* Analysis of incidents and clearance of the root causes
* Creation of program specifications and developments of solutions based on internal standard solutions A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
* At least 2 years experience in SAP as consultant/expert on a SAP module (SD, QM, IW, MM) or ABAP programmer
* Very good overview of the related business processes or development methodologies and techniques
* Experience in concept- and project work of international projects
* Advanced English language skills
* Project management skills are an advantage
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.