At HPE we have many successful careers stories! Read to find out how long our colleague has been at HPE, understand her vison about our company and culture.
1. How long have you been working for HPE and which was your first position?
I have been working for HP/HPE for 8 years now. I joined HP as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for France. Almost a year later, I accepted the position of End of Life Manager for France and Italy which involved a lot of transitions from the local, in-country models. Back in July 2013 I started working with the EMEA C&C organization as a Collections manager for France.
2. What do you love most about working at HPE?
• WE, the people
• Culture is KING (besides cash)
• We do not limit our challenges!
• Autonomy – the responsibility that is earned
3. Think of 1 word that defines your career at HPE?
For me TRUST is the most valuable business commodity! I have learned that we are in the people business and that solid relationships are built over time. You shouldn’t neglect any of those and you should constantly invest, because this is the essence that makes the soul of a company!
4. What is the advice you would have loved to receive when you started your career?
You are definitely not expected to know all the answers and handle everything by yourself! No matter what your assignment is, always give 101%! I still think that growing a solid network is highly important, but you also have to be aware that it takes time and energy and that you have to constantly be there by providing frequent and candid feedback.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Careers
Register for Angajatori de TOP Bucharest