We are a diverse and international company, inspiring and attracting people of all ages and professions. We support the development of our employees and offer them local and international career opportunities. Our relationships are based on mutual trust and our common leadership philosophy. We offer a working environment that respects individual needs and values everyone’s contribution.
Being part of DB Schenker Shared Service Center
- A great place to work with an attractive benefits package, a genuine team spirit and a friendly culture
- Exploring various career opportunities in Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Pricing, Sales, Claims and many more
- Specialized process, language and skills training through a variety of methods – online, classroom and more
- Transparent and honest communication, excellent professional services, variety of projects and the possibility to travel
- Opportunities to share your knowledge and develop your skills and, as your goals change, you can consider shifting your career across different departments of our organization
- An innovative office space that combines creativity, relaxation and fun
Since joining, roughly 35% of our team members have been promoted within their department and another 10% have changed their job profile and started a whole new journey. To find out more about career opportunities in our Shared Service Center, our training team will be there to speak about their journey from eager graduate to successful professional within the company.
Our Recruiting team will also be there to discuss how you can build your career in a growing organization and take part in designing new traditions.
We are looking for people for various positions in Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Pricing, Sales, Claims,
but also we are searching for candidates who know foreign language such as: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and many other. Find out how you can MOVE YOUR CAREER at DB Schenker
What is going to happen at the SkillShop:
Book your place as soon as possible at our SkillShop From eager graduate to successful professional. Vino sa afli cum sustinem dezvoltarea in organizatie, Friday, on 23rd of March, 13:45 - 14:30, Room A at Angajatori de TOP.
- new opportunities in a Shared Service Center
- new vision for your career
- how we can have a job after finishing the university
- you will meet our training team
See you at our booth on 23-24th March of at Sala Palatului.